Obligatory Acts In Wudu
1.To wash the Face.
2. To wash both hands including the elbows.
3. To apply masah (wiping) on at least one-fourth of the head,
4. To wash the feet upto, inclusive of, ankles.
Sunnah Acts In Wudu
1.To make intention
2.Reciting “Bismil Laa-hir-Rahmaa-nir-Raheem” before you begin.
3.To wash hands upto the wrists three times
4.to apply “Miswaak”(tooth stick) to the teeth
5.to rinse the mouth three times
6. To sniff up water into nostrils thrice
7. To wash the mouth and sniff up water into nostrils with the right hand
8. To clean the nose with the left hand
9. To do “Khilaal” i.e. pass wet fingers through the beard
10.To pass wet fingers of the right hand through the left and the left’s through the right hand and pass the small finger of the left hand between the toes at the point of the feet
11.To wash all parts of the body thrice
12.To do “Masah” of the head once
13.To wipe inner sides of the ears with the forefingers and upper sides with the thumbs
14.To keep up sequence of the Wudu method i.e. to wash first the face then the hands, to do “Masah” of the head, wash the feet and so on
15.To do “Masah” of the beard (hair under the chin) i.e. to pass wet fingers upwards beginning from under the chin.
16.To wash all parts (limbs) in so succession that the first one do(es) not go dry on washing the next.